1. 1/2 cup orange bell pepper, small diced
2. 1/2 cup celery, small diced
3. 1/2 cup carrots, small diced
4. 2 cloves garlic, minced
5. 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
6. Avocado oil (a few Tbsp)
7. 1 cup finely chopped cooked turkey (could use chicken, pork, tofu, or another meat alternative
8. 1 cup brown or white rice - cook in 2 cups water
9. 1/4 cup + teriyaki sauce of choice
10. 3 drops Young Living ginger essential oil OR 1/4 tsp ground ginger OR 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
11. Chopped fresh cilantro and roasted cashews for garnishing (optional)
12. Sambal, Sriracha, or other Chilis to add heat if desired
1. Over med-high heat, sauté the bell pepper, celery, and carrots in a few Tbsp of avocado (or other) oil until softened.
2. Add the garlic, ginger, and green onion and cook for 1-2 minutes longer. Add the chopped turkey and cook until heated through.
3. Add teriyaki sauce and cook until heated through. Reduce heat to med-low; add the cooked rice and gently stir to combine all ingredients.
4. Serve with chopped fresh cilantro, cashews, chili sauce, and fresh lime wedges if desired.