1. 1/4 cup diced fresh mushroom
2. 2 Tbsp chopped cooked turkey
3. 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
4. 3 eggs, beaten
5. 1 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
6. Avocado oil and olive oil spray (or similar)
7. Salt & Pepper
8. Chopped cherry tomatoes (optional)
1. In a small skillet over medium-low heat, saute mushrooms in a drizzle of avocado oil until golden brown; add turkey and green onion and saute until warmed and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from skillet and set aside for later.
2. Spray skillet with olive oil spray to prevent sticking; add 3 beaten eggs (or egg whites/substitute) to pan and reduce heat to low. Once top of egg mixture is somewhat stable and not too runny, use a rubber spatula to flip eggs over to create an omelette.
3. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over half of egg mixture and top with reserved turkey and veggie mix, then fold the omelette in half to enclose the mixture. Cook on low until cheese begins to melt.
4. Serve with chopped cherry tomatoes and cracked black pepper, hot sauce, salsa, etc. Would also be tasty with some sliced avocado on top!