1. 1/4 cup diced fresh mushroom
2. 2 Tbsp chopped cooked turkey
3. 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
4. 3 eggs, beaten
5. 1 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
6. Avocado oil and olive oil spray (or similar)
7. Salt & Pepper
8. Chopped cherry tomatoes (optional)
1. In a small skillet over medium-low heat, saute mushrooms in a drizzle of avocado oil until golden brown; add turkey and green onion and saute until warmed and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from skillet and set aside for later.
2. Spray skillet with olive oil spray to prevent sticking; add 3 beaten eggs (or egg whites/substitute) to pan and reduce heat to low. Once top of egg mixture is somewhat stable and not too runny, use a rubber spatula to flip eggs over to create an omelette.
3. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over half of egg mixture and top with reserved turkey and veggie mix, then fold the omelette in half to enclose the mixture. Cook on low until cheese begins to melt.
4. Serve with chopped cherry tomatoes and cracked black pepper, hot sauce, salsa, etc. Would also be tasty with some sliced avocado on top!
1. 3 large avocados, pitted and removed from peel
2. 3 cloves garlic, smashed or grated
4. Juice of 1/2-1 lime (to personal taste)
5. 1 jalapeño, chopped (leave seeds in for more heat, remove for less heat)
6. 2-3 Tbsp chopped green onion
7. 2-4 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
8. Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients into a medium bowl; mash avocados with a fork to desired consistency and stir to combine.
2. Adjust lime, salt, and pepper to taste - add more garlic if needed. Enjoy!
1. 1 lb wild caught or sustainably farm raised salmon, skin and bones removed and large diced
2. 3 drops Young Living lime essential oil OR 1/2 fresh lime, juiced
3. 2 large cloves garlic, minced or crushed
4. 1 Tbsp olive oil
5. Salt & Pepper
6. 6-8 Corn tortillas
7. Guacamole (see separate recipe)
8. Southwest slaw (store bought kit)
9. Salsa Verde of choice
10. Optional: Sauteed mixed veggies (pictured: yellow squash, button mushrooms, bell pepper, and poblano pepper sauteed in olive oil and seasoned with salt & pepper)
1. In a small bowl, toss salmon with lime juice, garlic, salt & pepper to taste (approx 1/8 tsp each), and olive oil.
2. Over medium-high heat, pan sear the salmon, gently tossing to cook all sides (approx 2-3 minutes total).
3. Over high heat, heat both sides of 6-8 tortillas allowing both sides to begin to brown in some spots.
4. Serve with chopped slaw tossed with a cilantro dressing or other dressing of choice and homemade guacamole (approx 2 tsp per taco) and salsa verde drizzle.