Crockpot Chicken for tacos, taco bowls, cool and use in salads, freeze and use later in chili/soup/stew etc, shredded BBQ chicken...you name it! Dump in all of the ingredients and let it go!!
INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS
1. Place about 5-6 lbs chicken (breast or thigh, trimmed of fat) into crockpot
2. Sprinkle on garlic powder, chili powder, and Montreal seasoning (eyeball it)
3. Sprinkle on about 2 Tbsp of dry Ranch seasoning
4. Add one 15-oz can of Rotel tomatoes and pour 1 cup chicken stock, beer, or water into the bottom of the crockpot.
5. Cook on low for about 6-8 hours. Chicken will be easy to shred when done.