1. 3 large avocados, pitted and removed from peel
2. 3 cloves garlic, smashed or grated
4. Juice of 1/2-1 lime (to personal taste)
5. 1 jalapeño, chopped (leave seeds in for more heat, remove for less heat)
6. 2-3 Tbsp chopped green onion
7. 2-4 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
8. Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients into a medium bowl; mash avocados with a fork to desired consistency and stir to combine.
2. Adjust lime, salt, and pepper to taste - add more garlic if needed. Enjoy!
1. 1 lb wild caught or sustainably farm raised salmon, skin and bones removed and large diced
2. 3 drops Young Living lime essential oil OR 1/2 fresh lime, juiced
3. 2 large cloves garlic, minced or crushed
4. 1 Tbsp olive oil
5. Salt & Pepper
6. 6-8 Corn tortillas
7. Guacamole (see separate recipe)
8. Southwest slaw (store bought kit)
9. Salsa Verde of choice
10. Optional: Sauteed mixed veggies (pictured: yellow squash, button mushrooms, bell pepper, and poblano pepper sauteed in olive oil and seasoned with salt & pepper)
1. In a small bowl, toss salmon with lime juice, garlic, salt & pepper to taste (approx 1/8 tsp each), and olive oil.
2. Over medium-high heat, pan sear the salmon, gently tossing to cook all sides (approx 2-3 minutes total).
3. Over high heat, heat both sides of 6-8 tortillas allowing both sides to begin to brown in some spots.
4. Serve with chopped slaw tossed with a cilantro dressing or other dressing of choice and homemade guacamole (approx 2 tsp per taco) and salsa verde drizzle.